To start service please sign up. To pay for existing service please log in. All residential accounts receive weekly automated pick-up and include waste, organics, and commingle curbside recycling services.
You may choose the container size that best fits your waste needs. You may change your service size any time by logging in to your account.
- Keep lids closed to Prevent:
- Attracting flies, birds, rats and other pests
- Lightweight waste from being blown out of containers and littering neighborhoods
- Unpleasant odors during warm weather
- Rain water from pooling inside the containers
- Over-full container charges
- Use only the containers provided by Paso Robles Waste & Recycle
- No hazardous materials such as oil, pesticides, paint or cleaners.
- Place bins at curb no later than 6am on your pick-up day
- Maintain three feet of space between bins and cars
View our list of recyclable materials and check back for updates. Our list changes as recycling technology improves. We offer weekly curbside pick-up of household commingled recyclables (blue cart) and organics waste (green cart) for all residential customers.
Clean organics waste is a must. Our organics waste truck has a video camera to monitor organics waste container contents as it is emptied. Containers contaminated with trash will receive a service charge of $11.00 per incident. Repeat offenders will have containers removed.
It’s easy, convenient and free. Call our office to schedule a pick-up of your used motor oil. We will provide you with a 15-quart capacity oil container and an oil filter bag.
BATTERIES AND ELECTRONIC WASTE
The San Luis Obispo Integrated Waste Management Authority (IWMA) has provided us with containers to accept your household batteries and electronic waste, which are located at our office. You can drop off your materials Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm.
Batteries in the landfill present many health and environmental risks. By recycling these products, we will be cutting down on the amount of natural resources needed to produce the never-ending supply of batteries that our society has come to depend on.
FLUORESCENT LAMP AND TUBE RECYCLING
The San Luis Obispo IWMA has provided us with containers to accept your household fluorescent lamps and tubes at our office. You can drop off your materials Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm.
For information about safely recycling or disposing of fluorescent lamps and tubes, visit the California Integrated Waste Management Board website, CalRecycle.CA.gov.
Rates & Billing
To view your bill, please visit Pay Bill. Payment methods accepted are cash, check, and VISA/MasterCard. We also offer recurring monthly ACH or VISA/MasterCard payments in addition to e-Invoices.
To view current rates please enter your address.
Service levels are based on a level container (lids must be closed.) If you have more trash than will fit into your service container, you will be charged $3.60 for each extra box or bag in or around your container. Extra bags and boxes should not exceed 50 lbs.
We offer 3- and 4-yard temporary bin service. You can order a bin any time you have a larger-than-normal volume of garbage to dispose of. These bins are great for home remodeling and construction projects. Learn More
If you have difficulty getting your container to the curb due to a disability, you can sign up for in-yard service. Your regular driver will come into your yard to retrieve your container, empty it, and then return it to your yard. In many cases we are able to offer this service at no additional charge. We do require a valid doctor’s note to receive this service for free, and you must be living at the service address. If you need in-yard service for any other reason, please contact our office for rates. Upon requesting in-yard service, a supervisor will perform a site visit to verify feasibility.
We can collect bulky items. Please call our office for an estimate. Bulky items include appliances, furniture, mattresses, any over-sized item that will not fit into your container. Read below for more information about our annual Clean-Up Week for bulky items.
Our company runs a regular service schedule 51 weeks a year. We do not change our regular pickup schedule for any holidays except Christmas Day. During Christmas week, service on or after Christmas Day is delayed by one day.
CHRISTMAS WEEK SERVICE SCHEDULE
Regular Service Day
Service Day for Christmas Week
Monday, December 24th, 2018
Wednesday, December 26th, 2018
Thursday, December 27th, 2018
Friday, December 28th, 2018
Saturday, December 29th, 2018
Service will return to the regular schedule starting December 31, 2018.
CHRISTMAS TREE PICK-UP
For no additional charge, you can place your whole (please cut trees that are taller than 6’) undecorated tree at the curb on your regular service day between December 31, 2018 through January 11, 2019. We will be operating an additional truck that will be picking up just the Christmas trees. We are unable to accept flocked trees (fake snow) since they can not be composted. If you have any questions or concerns please call our office.
- Have your tree at the curb on your regular pick-up day no later than 6am
- Remove all decorations
- Remove the stand
- Do not cut it up unless taller than 6’
- Make sure it is visible to the drivers (it’s best to place it next to your trash can, but not blocking it)
- We won’t accept flocked trees for recycling (you’ll need to cut it up and place it in your trash can)
- We will not collect trees with decorations or stands
Residential Clean-Up – New & Improved!
What’s better than having a free cleanup day? Choosing when you get it. While Clean-Up Week no longer exists, each residential customer will receive one free clean-up day every 12 month period. We will take up to 7 items on your scheduled clean-up day. Just call our office to schedule a pickup when you’re ready.
Terms & Conditions
- Service available to residential customers only. Apartments are considered commercial accounts and are not eligible to participate. Bags, boxes, or bundles may not exceed 60 lbs.
- Individual items may not exceed 120 lbs. (couches, appliances, etc.); Individual items must be safely moved by two workers by hand. Heavier items or containers will be left uncollected. Anything beyond the 7 item limit will be left unless prior arrangements were made with the office.
- No liquids. No toxic or hazardous materials (paint, chemicals, medical waste, oil, gasoline, etc.). Lawnmowers and other yard equipment must be drained of oil and gasoline.
- Customer must call in beforehand and schedule the pickup. The pickup day may not necessarily be on their regular collection day.
- Place your bulky items on the curb no later than 6am on your reserved collection day. Be sure it doesn’t block your normal containers.